Join the Holmwood's team
Holmwood’s Online Learning is looking for a
Frontend / ASP.NET Developer (freelance)
for a long term relationship
Holmwood’s Online Learning is looking for a senior full time frontend / ASP.NET MVC Developer for a long term relationship.
About the company
Holmwood’s is an e-Learning publisher for education, providing English language courses for over 50,000 students in the Netherlands and Turkey. We are an innovative company that is pushing the boundaries in education.
About the job
Together with our in-house developer you will develop new functionality for our custom built site, fix occasional bugs and be proactive in ensuring that our site remains one of the best in the business.
You will be based in the Philippines, but will report to our European based team. You may need to travel to Europe occasionally.
The position will be full time, but the working times will be flexible, but should overlap the European timezones.
- You can work independently and use your own initiative, but also follow instructions.
- You should be a good communicator.
- You should speak fluent or near fluent English.
- You should have good references.
- You enjoy learning new things and always stay up-to-date with the latest developments in your field of expertise.
- You should be an all stack developer, but with excellent front end skills including making responsive layouts.
- You should be fluent in one of the main frontend frameworks (e.g. Angular 2 or React).
- You have experience building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Experience with KnockoutJS and AngularJS is an advantage but not required.
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL and EF.
- Experience with hosting web applications in Azure is an advantage but not required.
- Experience with building mobile applications using Apache Cordova is an advantage but not required.
Salary indication: 60,000 – 75,000 PHP monthly
For more information about Holmwood’s and this position, please contact Lia Babasa: email@example.com.